XML – Extensible Markup Language, is probably at the core of most applications in some form or another. XML is one of the simplest ways to pass information between applications.
It is fast, lightweight and incredibly easy to use.
However there are not many email clients who bring the easy and simplicity of a newsletter template builder and externally hosted XML.
The application of XML in your newsletters should only be restricted by your mind.
Some excellent applications that we have come across are:
- Syndicating your blog updates into your emails via an RSS feed
- Creating XML of property listings – check out our realestate XML integration feature
- Flight prices from your cached system of data
- Product prices and availability showing remaining items
- The weather at the time of sending them email
This list is by no means all you can do.
When looking for a new email partner, make sure the one you are looking at actually matches your needs, if XML integration is not on your current wish list, is that because you simply don’t know about it?